In just 1 minute, Uda Paint launches ultra-fast paint remover
Paint remover, also known as paint stripper, is a liquid made of aromatic compounds and high-solvent solvents. It has a strong ability to dissolve paint films. The paint remover is fast, efficient, and the range of coatings that can be removed. Wider.
Classification of paint remover:
Acidic paint remover
Paint remover use
Paint remover is an industrial compound mainly used to remove old paint films on various supplies such as metal and formwork, without damaging the substrate, and without any erosion to metal products.
Paint remover effect characteristics
1. Fast paint stripping time, only 64 seconds (more than 1 minute)
2. Long-term immersion is not easy to damage the surface of the workpiece.
3. Long service life.
It is suitable for removing the old epoxy paint, polyurethane paint and other cross-linked curing paint films. The paint remover is easy to use and has high paint removal efficiency. The main properties are:
1. The product is a colorless liquid with stable quality.
2. Does not damage the substrate, the molecular weight is unchanged before and after cleaning, achieving high recovery rate; PC is transparent and bright after cleaning, with high added value.
3. No need for concentrated sulfuric acid, the process is completed in one step, simple and safe.
4. Short cleaning time, saving energy, effectively increasing productivity, suitable for continuous large-scale automated production, and greatly reducing labor costs.
5. After washing, the material is translucent, does not turn yellow, does not become brittle, and takes off all at once.
1. Wear protective equipment, especially protective glasses when using this paint remover.
2. Never open your face to the mouth when opening the lid.
3. If accidentally splashed on the skin, immediately rinse with plenty of water.
4. Barbaric loading and unloading is strictly forbidden during transportation. It shall be loaded in accordance with regulations, with a maximum of 2 floors.
5. Do not stack more than 2 storeys high and keep them away from fire sources.
6. The storage temperature is 0-35 ℃. Avoid direct sunlight or high temperature environment.
7. When the bucket is full of gas, slowly open the lid of the bucket, do not open suddenly, so as to avoid waterfall splashing.
8. It should not be too much or too much waste when applying this product; but it should not be too small or too little to be effective. It should depend on the thickness of the paint film.
Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
Immersion type: Soak all the workpieces that need to be stripped in the stripper for about one minute. The old paint film will swell strongly and swell up, and all of them will fall off. After taking out, wash them with water.
1. When using this product, the operator must wear rubber gloves.
2. If you accidentally splash the paint on your skin or clothing during use, you can wash it with water.
3. Transported as general liquid chemicals and stored in a dry and ventilated place.